VERSO EXPRESS™Simplified solution for a single branch library
Leveraging VERSO’s robust library management platform, VERSO Express provides an easy-to-use web-based system with all core components critical to managing the modern smaller-circulating library.
VERSO Express has been developed to accommodate a range of configuration preferences and to provide customization options to suit each library’s unique needs.
VERSO Express presentation options enable patrons to view search results either in a gallery of cover art images (shown above) or with the more traditional list view. Further, libraries can offer patrons clustered results, where all physical formats of a title are shown together, or merged results, where each format of a title is shown individually.
VERSO Express is built on a modular structure that provides unparalleled flexibility and value to the smaller-circulating library community. Rather than provide rigid system requirements, VERSO Express is tailored to meet each library patron’s unique needs. Modules you will find in VERSO Express are:
Core System Modules
- Circulation (including offline module)
- Cataloging (full MARC editor)
- Kids’ Catalog
- Core administrative reports and statistics
- 50+ system provided reports, report scheduling, and email reports
Core System Features
- Auto-renew of overdue items
- Virtual shelf browse
- Integrated home page with easy editing capabilities
- Jacket Art (available through Syndetics and Content Cafe)
- Data export
- Inventory management
- Paper, email, or text message notifications available
- Checkout receipt customization
- Two-way texting
- Content Enrichment – extensive Jacket Art, Book Reviews, Table of Contents OPAC integration (additional cost)
Friendly Kids Catalog Display
VERSO Express is delivered by the SaaS delivery model, which includes server hosting, support, and maintenance, for a fraction of the cost of running your system locally. With SaaS, Auto-Graphics manages the system — there is no additional cost to the library for hosting or maintaining expensive servers. In addition, all upgrades are FREE and enhancements are immediately available to all users. Libraries don’t need to maintain client software; VERSO is a web-based application. IT and technical staff are freed to support other technical demands with the library. All staff or patrons need to access the system is a web browser and a device with an internet connection.